Friday, July 13, 2007

I Have A Dream--RE: Eugene Kane, et. al.

The "I have a dream" speech of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. provided a drumbeat call to the reformation of action and thought in the USA as to the future of race relationships in this nation. It might surprise those who would judge me only on my public statements as to the responsibility of Blacks to now free themselves from self-slavery to the minority of their race who continue to inflict crimes upon them than I actually supported and support Rev. King and most of his positions.

However, my dream does have a dark side in that it has scenes of Jessie (The Extortionist) Jackson, Al (The Mouth) Sharpton, Michael (The Criminal) Jackson-McGee, Jr. and Eugene (The Excuser) Kane all standing in rags, on a cold and windy street corner, begging their bread as they no longer have incomes derived from stirring up what is left of race hatred in the USA.

No comments: