It is now possible-to-probable that President Trump will nominate a true-believing Catholic to take a place on The Supreme Court Of The United States.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
At age 17 years-of-age I enlisted in our Armed Forces and found myself in one of the most dangerous (Enlisted grade) specialties. That duty and risk was shared by many of my fellow Americans---Many of whom died in service before they became old enough to vote or (Buy) "keep and bear arms".
Although those "youths" are now, by a constitutional amendment, able to vote, their full individual-and-constitutional, rights-as-citizens under the Second Amendment are less than those over 21 years-of-age.
THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE!
Saturday, September 19, 2020
It is only my hardening over 82-years of life which keeps me from vomiting each-and-every time I hear or read-of someone whining-and-sniveling in claiming that some opponent(s) of their pet idea/program/project is inflicting "politicization".
Thursday, September 17, 2020
The following facts are avoided or suppressed by too many scientists, journalists and public officials.
1. When the rulers of "The People's Republic (sic) Of China" became aware of the "WuHan Virus" they very quickly and very severely restricted the travel of their subjects within that nation; But, allowed them to travel to other nations (eg Italy where many of them had employment) from which places that virus spread and killed many thousands (Millions?) along with extensive damage to Western economies and the employment of the "Working Class".
2. That government attempted to hide and suppress information about that virus, which hiding was in-place for long enough to limit other nation's ability to control the spread of it (eg By restricting travel from the PRC) and attacked their nation's scientists who released truthful information on that disease.
In more recent days one of those (Now in hiding) Chinse scientists has declared that the cited virus did NOT come out of any "Wet Market" but from a government laboratory.
I must wonder if the above described PRC's actions are a part of the asymmetrical (Now biological) warfare being waged against all other nations (Perhaps not including North Korea)..
Sunday, September 13, 2020
To avoid copyright issues I am not "sourcing" the below offering.
There has been a lot of talk about privilege being at the heart of the divisions in this country. So I thought about it and realized that yes, I am privileged! I admit it!
Here's why I am privileged:
- I'm privileged because I studied hard and embraced education.
- I'm privileged because I know that knowledge is power.
- I'm privileged because I have studied history and have learned from the mistakes of the past.
- I'm privileged because I started working at 16 and have been working constantly for over 40 years.
- I'm privileged because when I realized that my family needed more money, I got a second job.
- I'm privileged because I budget my money, pay my debts on time, and protect my credit score.
- I'm privileged because I had children only when I could afford to care for them.
- I'm privileged because I didn't have five children before I was 20.
- I'm privileged because I am a present, loving, and attentive father to my children.
- I'm privileged because I don't murder, rob, and intimidate my neighbors.
- I'm privileged because I didn't get hooked on drugs.
- I'm privileged because I don't sell drugs to my neighbors for a quick buck.
- I'm privileged because I don't tolerate crime in my neighborhood, and I work with law enforcement to fight it.
- I'm privileged because I understand that no one else but me is responsible for situation.
- I'm privileged because I appreciate that people are dying to come to this great country because it offers the best opportunity on the planet to improve one's lot in life.
- I'm privileged because I recognize the opportunities my country offers me, not what my country can give me.
- I'm privileged because my parents did all of this, too.
None of the reasons for my privilege has anything to do with the color of my skin or my economic standing. My privilege stems from hard work, personal responsibility, knowing right from wrong, and appreciating the blessings this country has to offer. Anyone can do this. I guarantee positive results.
So before we begin dismantling the greatest country the world has ever known, maybe, just maybe, we should look in the mirror and consider how we can improve our own lives. I would suggest that the list above is a good start.