Saturday, June 20, 2020

Responding To Thrown Objects & Other Mob Violence

If I am going about my peaceful-and-lawful business and someone throws bottles, bricks, stones or like objects at me and that within striking distance I will fire upon them AND that without warning. I am licensed to carry concealed weapons and always go armed.

If I am, likewise, occupied and then surrounded by a mob, I will ask those slugs how many of them wish to die or be maimed and, upon any overt threat, I will fire into them.

Until recently police have had the option of using tear gas or pepper spray or other non-lethal means to suppress such threats and keep criminal mob members at a distance. However, the current move to forbid such weapons to police officers leaves them, like me, with the only option of using "ball ammunition" to both protect themselves OR other, law-abiding citizens

No comments: