Monday, June 08, 2020

Against DOMESTIC Enemies Of The USA

A very long time ago I voluntarily enlisted in the US Navy and took the following oath: "I, James Pawlak, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will  bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. (Bold face added).

My later, Honorable, discharge has removed from me any duty to obey POTUS or the other cited officers OR be restrained by the UCMJ!

As a "believer" and, therefore, bound by oaths I am committed to a life-long defense of the USA against domestic enemies who includes those mob-members now inflicting murder, arson, looting and other robbery and like crimes against my nation and my fellow citizens. That oath allows (If not requires) me to use military-lethal force to destroy those enemies (ie When civil or military authorities will not immediately-and-effectively do so).

My defense of our Republic's Constitution includes the like defense of the provisions of its Second Amendment as intended by the patriotic Founders of our Republic.

No comments: