3. As to the Second Amendment, do your agree or disagree that we can clearly understand the intent of those authors be understood from the comments of Presidents Jefferson, Washington and Madison---And, the other patriots who established our Republic? (Provide copy to nominees!)
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that the "Shall Not Be Infringed" clause of the Second Amendment is the strongest statement of a limit-to or prohibition-against Federal acts in violation of the above-noted "package deal"?
5. Will you obey or resist the ruling of the Supreme Court Of The United States in declaring the rights under the Second Amendment as due every citizen without regard to membership in a "militia"?
6. Will you obey or resist that Court's making that ruling binding, through the 14th Amendment, on the States?
7. How (If at all) have Federal judges considered/addressed the noted "shall not be infringed" clause as contained in the Second Amendment to our nation's Constitution?