Friday, February 23, 2007

Loving Atheists, Muslims, SPs & The Like

Could you believe it? There are some "folks" who actually maintain that I do not love Atheists, Muslims, Secular (Anti-Christian) Humanists and others of that ilk.

I so love even the worst of them (Jihadists, abortionists, those who warp the minds of our children by Anti-Christian/Anti-Religion educational programs) that I wish them only well when I wish to send them out of this world and before the Judgment of God asap and before they commit any more sins to the harm of their own souls and the well being of others---Especially both born and unborn children AND other innocents as the victims of Islamic terrorism.

I wonder what that Doctor of the Church, St. Bernard of Clairvaux, would have thought of my position as he proclaimed the need to use the sword against the pagans (Who worship the false gods of murder, rape, revenge, genocide, robber, perpetual war, etc.) of Islam. In fact, I wonder what the Christ, who strongly suggested tying a mill stone around the neck of those who harm children and throwing them into the sea) would have thought about my positions.

No comments: