Wednesday, July 08, 2020

NFL & The "Black National Anthem"

8706 West Oklahoma Avenue (#255)
West Allis, WI 53227-4557

2 July 2020

Mr. Roger Goodell, Commissioner
The National Football League, Inc.
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154

SUBJECT: Pre-Game Anthems

Greetings:

It has been reported that” Lift Every Voice And Sing”, described as the “Black National Anthem”, will be played before every NFL game.
For myself, I would not kneel if at such a game, during the playing of that song, as I kneel only before my God. However, if that act-of-prostitution to The Mob is inflicted on the American People, I suggest that my fellow and real Americans:
1. Stand and turn their backs (With no other actions) on the field while that song is played; And, 
2. Notify those who support the NFL with paid advertisements that we will not purchase their goods or services as long as any pre-game honor is given to any music/song except our one National Anthem.

Although the killing of George Floyd was a horrid-and-gross violation of his human and constitutional rights, it must always be remembered that, at the time of that death, he had within his body dangerous and illegal drugs. In other words, he was supporting those criminal drug-dealers who have murdered many (Millions of times more?) Blacks than the few, illegally or legally, killed by police officers.

You are (As am I)) fully free to share copies of this letter with anyone.

As a veteran of dangerous military and like (Paid and unpaid) civilian work as both towards the protection of my fellow Americans, I remain,

Very exactly yours,
James Pawlak

No comments: