Sunday, September 30, 2018

Hypnosis & "I Believe" Vs. "I Know"

I must note that those opposed to the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh to a seat on SCOTUS have failed to turn over to The Judiciary Committee the full notes of Dr. Ford's therapist and to make her available for sworn statements.

The most important question, as to such therapy, is: "Was hypnosis used in any part of Dr. Ford's therapy (-ies)?

WHY?

The use of hypnosis, in sexual abuse cases, can "create" false memories to the pain and suffering of falsely accused victims of accusations of crimes. This was the case in the, long ago, "Day Care Center Cases". As far as I know, the use of hypnosis destroys the value of testimony as a "matter of law".

Those mobs opposing that confirmation have been chanting, "I BELIEVE!".

They cannot chant, or even murmur, "I know" as there is no evidence to collaborate the unproven accusations of Dr. Ford.


















































be

No comments: