1. A many times higher Black-on-Black murder rate (Which would be even higher except for the skills bloodily earned by the staffs of the "knife-and-gun clubs" at our local hospitals) and other like, intra-racial (And those against Whites selected out, by race, by Black thugs as supported by such terrorists as the supporters of "BlackLies Matter"), violent crimes.
2. Jails & prisons with disproportional Black populations (Isolated in accordance with our democratically-enacted laws), utilizing moneys better spent on education, county parks and public health
4. A skyrocketing level of children born out of wedlock, and born to other Black children.
5. White flight.
6. An influx of hard working, but illegal, immigrants who are taking-stealing the entry level jobs needed by all of our own poor.
7. "Black leaders" as typified by the very rich Jessie Jackson and the lying Al Sharpton rather than such as Dr. Martin L. King, Jr..
Oh yes--We should be dancing with joy for the effects of those 50-years!