Thursday, December 21, 2017

Tax Cut, Corporations & Pensions

I, very readily, confess that I know very, very, little about "the business world"! However, I do (From time-to-time) ask questions about that part of our World with the hope that I may learn something of value to myself AND other Americans.

I also confess that I receive a monthly pension from the State of Wisconsin coming from a well-managed fund as invests in corporate stocks.

Therefore, I ask the following questions:
1. What part of the dividend paying shares of private corporations are in the hands of government and private pension plans/managers;
2. How many Americans are now receiving pensions from such plans;
3. What is the average, monthly/annual, pension received from such plans;
4. What has been the income from such shares to such pension programs  for each of the last ten-years; And, 

5. What is the probable (As estimated by some apolitical persons) impact of the just passed, Federal, tax-cut Bill?

No comments: