Sunday, September 24, 2017

Free Speech, NFL and Blacks


I am: A veteran of dangerous military and (Paid & Voluntary) civilian service; And, a ferocious supporter and defender of The Bill Of Rights---Within the meaning intended by the Founders of our Republic.

Therefore, I fully support the right of NFL players (And their co-actors) to insult my nation's Flag, all those who serve and served and suffered for the common good and to reality. 

I will not boycott NFL games. However, I will keep notes on which companies advertise in connection with NFL teams which do not execute their property rights to require their player-employees to properly honor our nation. I will boycott those companies and encourage my many correspondents to do the same.

If, and only if, those "protesters" wish to address (Which requires mental discipline) and attack (Which requires physical and political courage) those who now represent the most serious "clear and present danger death or great bodily harm" to the USA's Blacks and all citizens, they should exactly target those Black thugs who murder (Quickly by misuse of guns and slowly by illegal drugs), rape, maim, and rob other Blacks---And, on the basis of race, select out White victims for the same crimes at a rate many, many, times the reverse.

PS---NIL NISI MALIS TERRORI 

No comments: