Thursday, August 23, 2012

Against Over-Seas Telephone "Services"

For many months I have responded to transfers to telephone service centers by the following means:
1. If, by spoken accent of (As occurred in one case) defining background music or foreign language voices, I suspect that the "service center" in in another nation, I demand to be transferred to a center in the USA, which is required by our laws (For the most part this law is obeyed); And,
2. Too often this demand does result in long waits for service or being "cut off", which results in my writing a "nasty letter" to the prime company noting that I will not do further business with them.

If anyone knows to which agency I should file complaints about such overseas matters, please add a note to this posting or write me a .

No comments: