- Declare that those entering the USA at other than designated crossing points are invaders;
- Declare that the USA, like all other nations, has the right and, to its citizens, duty to effectively protect from such invaders;
- Declare that illegal immigrants have no rights under the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution as they have avoided the “jurisdiction” of the USA, as required by that Amendment, through their illegal entry or staying in the USA in violation of visas;
- Declare that the children of such illegal immigrants are not US citizens for the same reason;
Effective Use Of Military To Secure USA Borders
2. Allow anyone to cross into Mexico, without question, at any authorized crossing point or station;
3. Use four rows of “Razor Ribbon” (“Barbed Tape”) coils In addition to the fences yet to be build and those sort-of in place along the entire border except for roads leading to authorized crossing points;
4. Make the balance of our border, for the first 1000-yards into the USA, a military zone with posted notices in English, Spanish, Parsi, Arabic and local Native American languages that persons entering illegally there will be treated as invaders and will be shot, without warning if they are armed or resist arrest, and otherwise taken into custody for forced deportation or TRIAL BY MILITARY COMMISSION.
The troops could be regulars (Some brought back from Europe whose countries appear unwilling to defend themselves), reservists, National Guard and members of the General Militia (Also ad hoc posses raised by Sheriffs, mayors, JPs and other local government officials)
More On Effective Control Of US Border
A GENERAL ORDER
2. All such persons are to immediately be forced back across the border by use of such force as is required to do so.
3. Any such persons who are armed are to be immediately fired upon and that without warning.
4. If the Border Patrol or the Armed Forces of the USA (Or, civilians under their protection) are fired upon from across our border, the Border Patrol and the Armed Forces will react to such attacks by small arms fire, field guns or aviation delivered ordinance.
5. The National Guard, Army and, if necessary, the General Militia shall support the emplacement of not less than six coils of "razor ribbon" (aka "Barbed Tape") along every foot of a ocean-to-ocean fence.